woensdag 29 oktober 2014

Present

Hai,

Last week it was my little brother’s birthday and because he has so many toys I did not know what to buy him. That's why I chose to give him money. So he can make his own decision which toys he buys and would not be disappointed with my choice.

But money in an envelope is also not fun for a small child. On Pinterest I saw a nice solution! Give the child a jar of sweets with the money inside. The child will be a little shocked or even disappointed, because he only gets candy (nothing special), but once the candy jar is opened he will be pleasantly surprised with the twist.

Unfortunately, this didn’t work at all hihi. My brother was actually very pleased with the candy jar and made it open to take one out. When he saw the money, he said, “Oh, there's also money in it”, grabbed some candy and went back to playing.

Very nice idea, but didn’t really done what I wanted to do..


X heart O


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten