woensdag 13 augustus 2014

New sunglasses

Hey guys!

A few days ago, the weather was still nice and wonderful. So I bought a pair of sunglasses. I went a little out of my comfort zone and picked a round one. A lot of people say that when you have a round head, it’s better to wear angular glasses. But that does not always have to be so. I have a round head and these round sunglasses suits me well.

Before I was the type of girl that listened too other people’s opinion. And didn’t really do what I want. Now, I’m more comfortable in my own skin and have a little more attitude (can be a little bit more tho), so I’m kinda doing what I want en taking little risks.

So don’t always listen to what other people have to say. Be your own unique person!


X heart O


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten