woensdag 14 mei 2014

Victoria's Secret

Hey guys,

Last week I told you about one of my many addictions. And that made me think. What else do I love? Well, I really really love Victoria’s Secret! <3

There are not a lot of shops in the Netherlands. In fact only two.. Both at Schiphol (airport). One for customs and one after. So only one I can regularly shop at. What’s kinda sad.. But nothing I can do about it.

However the reason why I’m writing about Victoria’s Secret is because I bought a pair of odors. And every time it’s an obstacle, but not in a bad way tho. I love nice scents, so I can literally smell the odors all day long. The hardest thing is to choose. But finally I made my choice. I bought three different fragrances: Pure Daydream, Mango Temptation en Pure Seduction! So you can never say I don’t smell good ;)

X heart O


2 opmerkingen:

  1. You chose and bought three anyway? that's brave of you hihihi #Enjoy the odors#

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I wanted to buy the whole store, but that's a bit to expensive hihi

      Verwijderen